Wright Tree Service Gives Back To Remember and Honor Fallen Veterans
This past holiday season, Wright Tree Service (WTS) wanted to give back in a big way. We are passionate about our service men and women, and we wanted to do what we could to remember our fallen U.S. veterans and honor those who serve.
That is why on December 18, 2021, members from our crews in multiple locations across the U.S. volunteered their time to participate in Wreaths Across America Day. This is an annual event where wreaths are placed at each soldier’s grave at more than 2,500 cemetery locations nationwide in honor of their sacrifice.
In addition to volunteering, WTS provided a sponsorship to Wreaths Across America as a special thank you to our veterans. The sponsorship helped fund the purchase of wreaths across the U.S. for this special day.
Thank you to each individual that took part in the day with Wreaths Across America. Below is a list of WTS employees who volunteered.
- Project Manager (PM) Mark Pitt (US Army Infantry veteran) and wife Tammy Pitt
- Acting PM Corey Olcheske and wife Courtney, and children Karis & Kaiven
- SET Safety Supervisor Evan Beck
- Crew Leader Josh Bowman (US Marine veteran)
- Crew Leader Ryan Mikrut (US Navy veteran)
- Field Safety Professional Mark Ecker (US Coast Guard veteran)
- General Foreman Tracy Bunton
- Project Manager Robert Slover and son Espin Slover
- General Foreman Salvador Campos
- General Foreman Yancy Goggin and wife Robin Goggin
- Foreman Rodrigo Perez
- Project Manager Rob Bellew
- Trimmer Dan Bruner
- Foreman Stephan Daniels and wife Caitlin Daniels
- Foreman Joe Beatman and wife Jenna Beatman