Honoring America’s Veterans
For the third year, Wright Tree Service (WTS) honored our nation’s fallen veterans with a holiday service project.
Wreaths Across America coordinates annual wreath-laying at more than 2,500 cemeteries across the country as a tribute to veterans. WTS renewed its annual wreath sponsorship and invited employees to get involved locally. More than 40 individuals represented WTS as Wreaths Across America volunteers on December 17, 2022. Our volunteers made an impact at cemeteries in Kansas, Kentucky, Minnesota, and Ohio.
Our volunteers in Kansas returned to the cemetery on January 21 to assist with wreath removal. The location coordinator recognized this crew with a special certificate and challenge coins.
We are proud of this boots-on-the-ground contribution by our crews and their family members.
Thank you to all participants!
- Regional Manager Greg Williams and wife, Tracy Williams
- Project Manager Vinnie Pavcovich
- Project Manager Keith Craney and wife, Tristin Craney
- Project Manager Robert Hinojosa and wife, Maria Hinojosa
- General Foreperson Felix Romero and wife, Cody Romero
- Safety Supervisor Pedro Condado and girlfriend, Sheyla Rendon, and child, Kayden Condado
- Crew Leader Ryan Mikrut and wife, Jill Mikrut
- Project Manager Mark Pitt and wife, Tammy Pitt
- Project Manager Corey Olcheske and children, Karis Olcheske and Kaiven Olcheske
- Division Manager Ken Venzke
- Safety Supervisor Evan Beck
- Senior Safety Lead Brian Christensen
- Crew Leader Oscar Lopez
- Groundworker Dominic Lopez
- Crew Leader Austin Ogle
- Crew Leader Issaac Sandridge
- General Foreperson Eduardo Saldana
- General Foreperson Tommy Pearson
- General Foreperson Tommy Locklear
- Crew Leader Jasper Scarboro Jr
- Groundworker Zy’aveon Sellers
- Groundworker Kwinton Smith
- Advanced Climber Jerry Hunt
- Groundworker Shakur McInnis
- Division Manager Nate Demby
- General Foreperson Chris Lenhardt
- Project Manager Jake Schweisthal
- General Foreperson Adam Velishek
- General Foreperson Shannon Gatz
- General Foreperson Jeff Harris
- General Foreperson Phil Radel
- Division Manager Travis Platt